I did not realize Keifer sang, until I came across his music video Something You Love. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Didn't even know he was a singer. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Country, blues, rock and ballads, it's all there Why then but not now? We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Should have tried better. Clearly, this is somethin he loves. Sutherland was one of the contenders for the role of Glen Lantz in the original A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984), which ultimately became Johnny Depp's feature film debut. Highly recommend. The album was released on April 26, 2019. What a brilliant album, great to listen to. Wasn't sure I'd like this, but as I really liked a couple of tracks I'd heard on the radio, I bought the CD and it's very good indeed. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Once again produced by Jude Cole, ‘Reckless & Me’’ is a stunning 10-track record, consisting of beautifully arranged ballads and authentic country rockers with Sutherland’s distinctive and unmistakable voice. I am one of his biggest fans. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

I was amazed by the quality of Kiefers performance a true star. Bought after hearing reckless and me on radio and after hearing an interview on radio. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. He's got two new fans. For me it's storytelling and music is a very different way of doing it".The first single from the album, "Open Road", was released on December 21, 2018. The lyrics were pretty sloppy too - you knew immediately what was coming next in that it was as basic as rhyming 'blue' with 'shoe'. A track a gem in its own right. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. The song 'Saskatchewan' is apparently written from his own experience about a flight he was taking home, as he thought, to bury his mother after hearing she had suffered a stroke. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Brilliant,not what I exoected...tried to book tickets for local concert,but all sold out.Give it a try,you won't be disappointed. Love his voice & each song suits it well. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 28, 2020 Kiefer Sutherland is a successful actor and musican playing over 1000 shows. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations I just love this set of songs, a great album. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business.
Kiefer Sutherland’s three-decade acting career has made him a familiar face around the globe but his other passion is music. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Kiefer Sutherland: The Biography What a fantastic album from 24 actor Kiefer Sutherland. When do we get digital versions?? Bought this for my husband after hearing a track on the radio. Kiefer Sutherland’s three-decade acting career has made him a familiar face around the globe but his other passion is music. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.Sold by skyvo-direct-usa and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.Sold by Bridge_Media and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Sutherland tailored the record to reflect his live shows.

I really relate to Faded Pair of Blue Jeans, but my favorite is Something You Love. I've always been a Keifer fan.
Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I love it and like many others didn't know he was a singer until I heard a track from this album on the radio.

I am so happy with this one, I took a chance on his previous albums.